CS Storm Resistant Louvers repel up to 100% of wind-driven rain. Available in both horizontal and vertical configurations.
Ventilation isn't a restriction. It's an opportunity.
Louvers by Construction Specialties let architects do what they’ve always wanted: defy traditional airflow design conventions to achieve their true vision – without sacrificing performance. So go head. Give your airflow system protection from the elements. Conceal it while still allowing air to flow. Hide mechanical elements in a functional form of the building’s own skin. Indulge your imagination and specify a louver that we don’t even manufacture – yet. CS will work with you to design a custom louver solution and test it in our exclusive AMCA-certified test chamber. Do all of that with a full palette of textures, colors and finishes at your disposal.
Real metal provides great performance and aesthetics
Powder coating available on all metal components
Flawless Weather Resistance
Choose storm resistant architectural louvers when:
- Need 100% resistance to wind driven rain
- Expect winds as high as 80 km/h that drive 200mm of water per hour
- Must integrate the louver into the building’s total design or house them behind architectural grilled, detailing or continuous-line louvers
- Can’t use a plenum due to cost or space considerations
- Plan to house sensitive equipment adjacent to the louver system
- Need a louver to integrate with a CENTRIA Formawall® Dimension Series® insulated metal panel system